Precautions for the use of sticky labelJul 08, 2021
1. A suitable working environment for pasting is the basis to ensure the pasting effect.
2. Make preparations before sticking, and keep your hands clean; avoid dust, sweat, and water, which may affect viscosity and lose appearance.
3. Keep the surface of the sticker clean; oil, water, and dust particles will affect the adhesion of the label. In this case, you must clean the sticker with water, alcohol, and dry cloth before attaching the label.
4. When sticking, the operator's fingers should not touch the glue part as much as possible, or touch the corner of the label in a small area after cleaning the hands to avoid weakening the sticking force of the label.
5. The pasting action is completed at one time to avoid uncovering and re-pasting if the position is found to be incorrect during the pasting process.
6. After the pasting is complete, press evenly with clean fingers.
7. The label reaches the maximum separation value after 24 hours.